We are driven by the following passions to achieve the following goals
1. THE GOSPEL…teaching that’s rooted in the Gospel – the story of Jesus revealed in the Bible.
• Goal: To keep the Gospel central in everything we think, say, and do. We intend to dwell on the Gospel deeply, to live on it desperately, to teach it faithfully, to sing about it passionately, to reflect on it in the Lord’s Supper weekly, and to live it out obediently.
2. DIVERSITY…because we believe that gospel breaks down barriers, we will work and pray for diversity.
• Goal: To mirror the church heaven with members from all backgrounds.
3. MERCY MINISTRY…ministries that meet the urgent physical & spiritual needs of our city and the world.
• Goal: To impact the world through ministries of word and deed, caring for people the way Jesus has cared for us.
4. MISSIONAL COMMUNITY…a church where meaningful relationships are formed.
• Goal: For small groups to gather weekly in homes for sermon application, prayer, fellowship, and ministry in the city.
5. TRANSPARENCY…a place where you can be real with people, and ask questions.
• Goal: To cultivate a church that is authentic, where seekers, doubters and Christ followers are welcomed.