Human Coalition is a champion of life, committed to the mission of transforming our culture of death into a culture of life by building a national rescue system to reach women, rescue children, and restore families.
Ways to Serve
IDC members can serve through Human Coalition by:
- Participating in the 4,000 Steps event on Saturday, April 25th, 2020 at the IDC building.
- Volunteering as a Coordinator, Team Leader, or Team Member for a 4,000 Steps event at another location. (Feb.–April 2020)
- Serving at Mission Thrift Store
- Serving in the Mentor Program
- Providing Client Spa Gift Bags
- Helping with Ongoing Care Calls
- Throwing Baby Showers for Clients
- Benevolence Giving
- Car Repairs
- Providing Job Opportunities for Clients
- Giving Discounted Childcare
- Providing Baby Items such as diapers, wipes, baby clothes, etc.
- Serving the clinic staff through prayer
For more information, check out their website:
[table id=4 /]